Silversun is dedicated to the delivery of products and services to our client as agreed by contract: at a quality that meets or exceeds their expectations, within budget, in an efficient and timely manner, and as fit for purpose.
This achieved through:
- Identifying the processes needed for the Quality Management System and their application throughout the organisation.
- Determining the sequence and interaction of these processes.
- Determining criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these processes are effective.
- Planning and ensuring the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes.
- Monitoring, measuring, and analysing these processes.
- Implementing actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes and outcomes.
Strategies will include:
- Setting measurable, realistic, and achievable quality objectives which are reviewed at least annually.
- Monitoring progress toward achieving our quality objectives using the Improvement system and monitoring progress of specific plans. The reports and register are reviewed in the quarterly Improvement Meeting and preventative actions taken as necessary.
- Performing and providing defect free services and work for all clients.
- Ensuring the entire Quality Management System is reviewed at least annually for continuing suitability.
The Quality Management System of Silversun is based on the concepts of the continuous improvement process of Plan, Do, Check Act and conforms to the requirements as defined in ISO 9001:2015.